Classic Red Lip
- PMD Lip Plumping System – Can’t afford injections? This works just as great for special events when your lips need a little more oomph for that red lip base!
- Too Faced Extreme Lip Injection – Clear – This will extend the effects of the PMD Lip plumping throughout the night, you’re oh so welcome.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil – Cruella – This chunkier matte lip liner blocks the red from bleeding all over your mouth, thank god!
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Paint – Controversial – Find a red that matches your complexion.
- MAC Paint Pot Primer – Soft Ochre – Makes your eyeshadow more pigmented while holding your eyeshadow in place all night, literally.
- NARS Mini Voyaguer Eyeshadow Palette – Copper – For a natural sultry look, use this palette, seriously.
- Pixi Liquid Eyeshadow – Rose Gold – Eye-popping shimmer, spread all over your lid excluding the outer corner. This is the perfect compliment to the red lip.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – White – Apply this to your waterline to create the bambi eyes we all know and love.
- Ardell False Eyelash Trios – Individual Lashes – Achieve a natural yet sexy look without the drag queen effect, these lashes are your girl.
- Dyson Airwrap | Tutorial – I will say, Dyson airwrap is great, however, the curls get loose pretty quickly. Here’s how to avoid your hair looking stringy by hour 2:
- Make sure to follow-up with hairspray to hold your look
- Leave some time to go over your hair afterwards
- Use shine spray